Saturday, January 3, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ^.^

i just got back from the BEST birthday dinner ever! hehehe, i know it's not officially my birthday yet, but we celebrated early coz greg&karen are heading back to KL today =( there were 10 of us:- my family, karen, chary, tiara, alisya & wendy ^.^ we headed to Oregano (the original plan was to go to Coca Thai Steamboat but it sounded a bit boring to just dip your food in the same soup the whole night, hehehe) and i'm still stuffed! our end of the table (the girls & i) ordered 3 types of salads for sharing and *greedy as we are* had heavy mains, wine & ice crushes...phew! workout for our tummies...hehehe...



chary was making skating plans coz greg wanted to skate after dinner
*& there's tiara leaning in for some much needed kuching updates*


greg & karen
*the coolest brother & gf*



berry & adam hard at work
*AMAZING FOOD! fresh & scrumptious*


''extended family''
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


my parents & their 3 kids
*we're all 5 years apart now, hehehehe*
*25, 20, 15*
i think my parents look really good for their age ^.^

it was a really beautiful dinner, i couldn't ask for more ;) i had a cheese cake & everything...hehehe, don't have all the pictures now coz my camera has been hijacked for the skating session :p anyway, birthdays won't be complete without presents, no? hehehehe...tiara gave me a beautiful bracelet *thanx, love* & karen gave me a body shop perfume&lotion set :D and...I'VE GOT MAIL...from ROXY! 30% on eyewear, jeans, perfume, accessories *yayayayayay* and also 30% from padini...there goes my angpau eh~ but can't shop too much now, will be going to singapore in feb *SHOP, SHOP, SHOP* i tink i can see the holes in my purse already T__________T

No comments: